Sticky Windows on Intrepid

The windows stick to the weatherstripping at the top so that they open with a BANG!

I tried some sicicone lube, but it still does this.

HAs anyone else seen this and fixed it? - RM

Reply to
Rick Merrill

I don't notice this too much on my 300. But then maybe the dark tint film I have on the windows plays some role in reducing the sticking effect?

Reply to
MoPar Man

I think it is a design problem. Test drive a Pacifica and try those windows. No comparison.

Reply to
Art Begun