Suggestions on installing lights

I am a member of a volunteer EMS service in my area. I have a dash light wired in to the cig lighter on a 2002 T&C, and would like to install either strobe lights (In the headlight and tail light) or sealed stobes (inside the car behind the glass) and a siren. My question is would it be ok to wire it in to the cig lighter or run a line from the battery? Also does anyone know if the car has a battery shut off so the battery does not die?

Thanks Toby

Reply to
Cosmoweb

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, it was written:

No.

Here, do it this way:

Huh?

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

Thanks for the info, one other question. I remember you recommended a replacement headlight bulb manufactured by sylvainia. Was it the sliverstars?

Reply to
Cosmoweb

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, it was written:

Not just "No", but HELL NO! Sylvania Silverstar is just another blue bulb scam. The performance bulb in Sylvania's line is the Xtravision, in the pink-and-black package.

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

Reply to