Time for new shocks or battery?

Decided to replace the battery in my 99 300M even though it was still going strong. Well if your 2nd gerneration LH has the driver glide back feature and it is sounding sick, you might just need a new battery.

Also if your remote trunk lid doesn't pop open all the time, it may not be the remote.... I had the little pistons replaced and that made all the difference.

Finally replaced the front struts. 300M always had a stiff ride but I remember that in later years they increased the front end travel an inch. Don't know whether that was just done by redesigning the shocks but the new shocks seem to give the car a much smoother rider. There was nothing wrong with the old shocks except for avoiding a hole at high speed and hitting a different one damaged one shock.

Reply to
Art