Tricked out minivan

Anyone ever do anything to improve the sporty looks of the minivan. I see erebruni has a body kit. anyone do that? Also saw a pic of a caravan with a hood with air inlets. Can't find that anywere.

Reply to
deadbeat

It's still a minivan, which is far from sporty, no glue on lines or juice can exhausts will fix that. I see a riced up caravan around me from time to time. I always laugh.

Reply to
Bill 2

No, because that is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Certainly.

Chrysler has been making minivans since 1984. What kind and year of minivan are you trying to modify?

If it's one of the two most recent designs:

-->Chrysler -->Voyager GS ('96-'00) or -->Voyager RG ('01-)

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to
mic canic

How pathetic would THAT be??

Reply to
Steve

Someone calling him/herself "deadbeat" asks:

Yeah, . . . . well, . . . I KNEW i'd seen one, somewhere recently, . . . . How's this one for "sporty??" Kinda looks like my 38 Plymouth Tudor Touring Sedan.

or try:

God Bless, Dan'L

Department of Redundancy Department

Fun to Read:

Lou Prohut Is Cooler Than You!

Dan Larsen

Couldn't be any worse than a rice tuner or .... god forbid a SUV.

Reply to
Kevin

Anybody know how to order from vmaxx? I get no response to my e-mails (in english) .

KS

Reply to
Kevin

Try writing to Ernst at Vestatec: snipped-for-privacy@vestatec.de

Alternatively, note that LLTek out of Canada is a North American Vmaxx/Vestatec distributor.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I find this subject an interesting one.

I have a 92 Caravan SE. It is suffering from the Paint peel syndrome. The shops I asked at.. say yes they will do it but at a high cost, then maybe you can sue them for the poor original paint. I decided I would like to try this in my garage at home.. I have all the tools, and some previous experience. So far so good. front and back are all done.. I removed all trim, and the rear door key. All is blanked out. The front has the hood ornament removed and blanked out.

The vehicle still looks like a minivan hey that's what it is... but "something is missing" my friends say. and not able to figure it out.

Next is the final paint. A pearl light blue instead of the factory light blue, and a small abstract mural on the side. We shall see how it goes with the airbrush.

Other change I did was to have my fav muffler shop have at it. Split exhaust and 2 mufflers and 2 resonators. It is very very quite and there is a slight improvement in fuel economy.

cheers the islander

Reply to
Islander

Or you could turn it into an "art" car: