Help with boot light switch on a 1997 Xantia

Hi Could anybody tell me where the switch that activates the boot light is located, and yes I have checked the bulb, no doubt it is in some inaccessible place. Thanks . Tony

Reply to
Tony

Its in the tailgate :( trim has to removed hth regards Tim

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Reply to
Tony

top end, remove the fasteners torx 30 (plastic inner comes out first) and also unclip the wiring for the lights left and right,and its a small white unit.

Reply to
Tim-mz500r