Turn/emergency Flashers

I have a 1995 Chrysler Cirrus 2.5 v6 with 165000 mile. Still Perfect running car. Except for one problem. My Flasherd are not working at all. Could anyone help me with this. I have check the relay fuse. The fuses look good.

Tom O

Reply to
Tom O

My 1995 Eagle did the same thing. On my car I located the wiring harness that was right by the battery, shook it and moved it around, and all of a sudden the turn signals/flashers started working again. My brother-in-law (who is an ASE certified mechanic) told me this was a common problem with my car. Don't know if it will work on yours, but it won't cost you anything to try it.

Reply to
N.Cass