Universal catalytic converter for an avenger?

I have a 97 Dodge Avenger ES with 2.5L V6. To my knowledge, no aftermarket direct fit converter is available for my car. Does anyone know which "universal" converter will work for my application? The problem I am having is that the both O2 sensors plug into the factory cat converter, one prior to the converter, and one after. So I will need a converter that allows me to plug in my O2 sensors.

Thanks

Reply to
IUnknown