what trim rings work on cop car wheels?

subject says all... I've got a set of 15x7" cop car wheels on my old Stude. I got some baby moons for them but would like to add trim rings. before I drop the big bucks at Stockton, are there any junkyard trim rings that would work well? I picked up a set from a Chevy pickup but they don't grip the rim tightly, they move back and forth about 1/4" when installed, not good. I'd prefer stainless for the non-rustingness...

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Autozone has SS trim ring that grip really tight.

KS

Reply to
ks