53-55 CK coupe seats?

Are there any seats from newer cars that will fit the coupe? Fronts are no problem but I need something that will fit the rear without too much modifying. Thanks.

Reply to
Dave

Seems to me there was a piece written in one of Barlow Soper's columns in TW a couple of years back. IIRC someone used the rear seats out of a Dodge Diplomat or similar.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

Mid eighties Chrysler New Yorker

Reply to
SilverStude

Reply to
mjanusz

What year are those Jeff? look awesome. Thanks!

Dave

does any one have a photo they can post? thanks,Bob

Reply to
rideevo

Bob,

I can't post pics to the NG, but I'd be happy to email photos.

Wayne

Reply to
wayne.lee

hi Wayne, that would be great please send to snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.net remove nospam. from email address Thanks,Bob