where are the light switches for Voyager 2001?

I have a voyager 2001 non-electrical (looks, windows or doors) and has

2 problems with lights as I want to fix:

1) Even all the doors are closed the led "open door" in dashboard keeps on and if I'm driving every time I stop and run again sounds the bell of "open door". That is very uncomfortable and in the night the dashboard must be turn on at lowest level of illumination due it (if it increase, the internal ligths turn on).

2) The brake ligths (outside, to warn another drivers the van is sttoping) doesn't works when I press brake pedal.

Last weekend I tried to find -with no result - where is the fusse box internal (not that what is allocated under the hood) to review fuss and switches. Could anybody tell me if I can solve these problems only changing with fusses or switches? And if it is, where is the allocation of this "box"? A diagram or pics would be great!!

Reply to
rogelio.leal