Neon & PT Cruiser Wheels

I'm trying to replace a dented 16" alloy wheel on my 2002 R/T Neon, and having difficulty finding the right type at a reasonable price at my UK dealership. (Would you believe over $400USD for 1 wheel here in the UK!)

Would the wheels from a PT cruiser fit?

I understand the Neon is from the same 'platform' as the PT but you never know! Also, what is the pitch of the 5 studs? Is it 5x112?

Many thanks

Adam H