Where's the flasher ? ?

My '03 T&C 'flasher' has quit working and I would like to replace it. I assume it is under the dash somewhere, because I can here it click when it was working. Have stuck my head under the dash, used a flashlight and mirror and everything else I can think of and I'll be darned if I can find it. HELP ! Zork

Reply to
Zork

In my 2001 T&C, the flasher is built into the BCM. HORRIBLE design flaw, in my opinion...

BBA

Reply to
bba

I think it's in the fuse box but I'm just going from memory

Reply to
Scott S Rogers