Why am I not seeing API TV commercials lately?

The API (American Petroleum Institute) periodically runs batchs of TV commercials like this one:

Or try this:
These commercials talk about the advantages of drilling for oil "at home", and usually mention that the USA gets most of it's oil from "right beneath it's own land" or "from home" while throwing up a text saying that the US gets more than 90% of it's oil from "within north america" - which is a clever way to say that it gets a good chunk of oil from Canada.

Anyways, the API was running an ad campaign during the last part of April and into May, but I haven't seen their TV commercials for, oh, about a week now. Anyone know why?

Reply to
MoPar Man