New Jeep Commercials

There are two new Jeep commercials. Click 'to play video' The links are on the right hand side near the top.

Billy Ray

The more I see the "Commander" the more I love my Grand Wagoneer. That thing just doesn't seem to have personality to me.

chris

Reply to
J. C. Duchock

J. C. Duchock proclaimed:

Oh come now. It has roughly the personality if Anna Nicole Smith and Ben Stein were ever to breed... and it is at least as attractive as Janet Reno, albeit the Jeep is slightly less steatopygious.

Reply to
Lon

steatopygous, since we are both being sophopygous :-)

Dave Milne