Why no return on R134 after seven days?

I bought a case of twelve - 12 oz. cans of R134 Refrigerant at Sam's Club. It states on the receipt, "Attention: Refunds on R-134 R are not allowed after 7 days of purchase date."

Why?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

That sucks, I would just return it and hope they don't say anything. They probably wont. If they do ask for an explanation and talk to a manager but be nice about it and they will usually give you what you want.

Reply to
AFX

I wasn't sure if it was a Sam's policy or some sort of a law/rule, whatever.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer