Wire channel

I have a 2006 Chrysler Towne and Country and am trying to install an XM radio antenna in it. I've noticed two oblong rubber gromets in the channel above the rear tailgate and I'm trying to figure out if I can run the wire through this channel and if so how do it and get the wire out of the channel near the dash. Any info would be appreciated.

Reply to
bobbogert