Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shifting needle stuck
I just bought this 88 dodge d-250. they said it had a fuel injected 360 but that year was 318. The shifting needle that tells you what gear you are in stuck in the park gear but you can move the gears...
3
3

ESN # for Sirius XM radio - Town&Country
Sorry for my english I cannot find the ESN number that I need to activate the satellite radio. I have the navigator system and the car is model 06. Thanks for the help bye Fabio

Chrysler MOPAR Air Filters
so you haven't been following the oil filter debates over the last decade or so, have you? Mopar changes suppliers for "OEM" parts like air filters, oil filters, etc. every few years. You really never...
2
2

93 Caravan heater core
what happens if you want to use the defroster??????????????????? JED
2
2

REGISTER FREE BEFORE DECEMBER 20, 2006, FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER!
TheBuyersNET - NEGOTIATE CARS, VACATIONS, TV's or JUST ANYTHING! JOIN FREE! - a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain...

Question Regarding CRS Leak
OK...I'm an idiot about these things, so someone tell me this is a stupid question and there's an easy fix. I've got a 97 Plymouth Neon (SOHC). I've got a coolant leak in the CRS; I mean the stuff...
3
3

1995 cirrus limp mode
I had the old 1995 chrysler cirrus with the limp mode problem, here is the problem with the car and what I had done to it: last month the instrument panel, door indicator was on all the time it would...
1
1

2002 Voyager squeaking while in gear...
I have a 2002 Chrysler Voyager, 4 cylinder. I have some erratic squeaking come from under the engine, only when the vehicle is in gear; drive and reverse; stopped and moving. I have crawled under the...

Engine Shut Down
I own an 2000, chrysler 300M while driving yesterday the engine shut off, all electrical systems ran as normal(lights, radio, odomerter panel) No noises were made, steering locked up. Once I got the...
1
1

some strange sounds
I have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler (Sahara) auto-transmission. Recently, some strange sounds have started coming from the Jeep and are now constant. First, a "ticking" sound when the car is moving slowly or...
1
1

Cruiser remote lock/unlock control
I have to be practically on top ot the vehicle to use it. The remote for my wife's Alero works from a decent distance away. Is mine operating the way it should? Should I try a new battery??
7
7

IOD problem, 98 Intrepid ES
The battery will be completely drained in about 18 hours of 'just sitting there'. No aftermarket audio, lighting, or other electronics. Everything is Mighty Mopar and pretty much as it was when new. I...
4
4

relative engine weights?
anyone know the weights of the 2.7 and 3.5 v6 motors, sans trannys? thanks

1994 Chrysler LeBaron Check Engine Light
I drive a 1994 Chrysler LeBaron 3.0L V6 with around 155,000 miles. Occasionally, whenever I'm driving on the highway the Check Engine light comes on. The first time this happened, I immediately pulled...
23
23

Bad bearings from VXB of California ..
I get good service from Fastenal on small metric bearings , i tried to save money , but when i ordered 400 from VXB bearing of Calif' i got a grinding feel .... Sam of VXB said it must be hard grease...