Help needed with Chrysler 96 Sebring

Hello!!

I need some help with a chrysler issue. I have a Chrysler Sebring Coupe, 96, with a 2.5L V6. I am recently having some problems with the car.

When i start the car in the morning, after a minute or so sometimes it dies. Else i drive a block, and at the next signal it dies. I restart and and it drives fine all the way. I notice the same behavior when i stop for some coffee/errand/gas after driving for say even 1 hour. Every time the car dies while running, the fuel gauge light comes on.

I have taken it to a mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong with a casual inspection. It doesn't happen always but happens frequently enough. The only thing i can observe here is that this happens..

1) When i start the car 2) when i am slowing down/stopping at signal/intersection.

Would really appreciate your help on this...

Thanks

Rams

Reply to
ramaks

When you took it to the mechanic did he check to see if there were any fault codes stored in the engine controller? If so what were they

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower