Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: The Big Three-dying after nearly 100 years
Just curious how this passes any "So what?" test. DAS For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling

Re: The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years
That's a very reasoned and rational comment. Thank you for your contribution to the debate. DAS For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling
5
5

not only are USA cars better, we build more cars than anyone
keep that engine of Democracy going... go USA- 100 years of world automotive dominance- and still the leader ! bye-bye- riceboys !
4
4

Transmission Modulator
Hello! I have a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager and I was wondering if it was possible to repair/access the transmission modulator and where it is located. Also how much would it cost for a replacement?...
4
4

2002-2005 sebring/stratus 2.7 spark plug change
Greetings Any brave souls out there that have actually changed their own spark plugs on a 2001-2005 sebring or stratus sedan or convertible with the 2.7 liter DOHC engine? The front 3 are a snap to do...
2
2

Re: DC posts profit downgrade
The $1.7 billion expected loss at Chrysler almost sinks DC. Fortunately Mercedes is expected to make $2.1 billion, even with their not so Smart losses. (figures from Business Week)

Cirrus 1999 LXi Codes P0700, P0720, P0731
Hello, I've got recently used Cirrus 1999 with 170K km on board. Drives very good, and for the first 2000 km done by me it was without any problem, but yesterday I start to learn what is this "limp...
6
6

Power Door Lock problem on 2000 Town and Country
Hi all, I've been having problems with my 2000 Chrysler Town and Country. It started a few months ago when the person driving hit a large pothole, immediately after hitting the pothole the interior...
1
1

Re: Bring back the station wagon!
Because that would make too much sense! I love'em too. But since they are not to be had, I now have a Grand Caravan.
22
22

Diagnostic code P 73 on 2004 sebring
My 2004 Sebring v4 suddenly had its engine light on while I was driving back from work today. The diagnostic code (read through On-Off-On-Off-On) shows P 73. does not have the code listed. The only...

1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager
My 99 Plymouth Grand Voyager continues to beep and the air bag ligh comes on, it seems like everytime that I cut the wheel sharply. An suggestions why or how to fix this? Thank -- steinwaygirl
5
5

Re: Dodge Caliber or Pontiac Aztek: Which is uglier?
I don't find the Caliber ugly, maybe I'm one of the few who actually likes it. But I have seen much more attractive cars. The Aztek certainly isn't one of them but thankfully they quit making it. As...
9
9

rear wheel drum on 1999 voyager
I am planning to inspect my rear brakes this weekend, as I suspect there might be a problem back there. I tried briefly to get one rear drum off a few months ago when I replaced the front brakes, but...
11
11

1988 Lancer window regulator tape replacement
Hello All: It is a beautiful day, and I am crusing down the road in my beloved 1988 Lancer Shelby. Let's turn the AC off and roll down the windows. Classic problem; window went half way down and the...

failing as a person, and engaging in fraud and lies
Looks like Noodles is telling more about himself every day!