Any C5 estate gotchas?

Hi,

My folks have just taken their first steps into the realms of "green blood" with a spanky new C5.

What should they be looking out for while they are still on speaking terms with the dealer?

CAS

Reply to
CAS

I would hope that their C5 doesn't have "green blood" as Hydractive 3 uses LDS fluid which is orange :)

Reply to
hissing

Keep an eye on the doors locks - especially the rear doors if they are rarely used. Easy fix apparently, but worth getting done whilst still under warranty.

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Well, there you go! You learn something new everyday...

Do you know why the change?

CAS (a "true" green blooder)

Reply to
CAS