C2 Clarion CD-Changer

Hi Folks, anyone knows the original Name of the CD-Changer for C2 Clarion Radio? I want to search for it but dont have the name or Typ-Description. Thx, Olli

Reply to
Oliver Brachmann

The changer is not a Clarion, but a BLAUPUNKT (same maker ?) see

cannot garantee this is the exact model, but definitely, it is a Blaupunkt!

"Oliver Brachmann" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@brachmann-web.de...

Reply to
azerty

also:

"Oliver Brachmann" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@brachmann-web.de...

Reply to
azerty

Am Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:33:44 +0100 schrieb azerty:

Thx for the hint...and really its a Blaupunkt. Bye, Olli

Reply to
Oliver Brachmann

ACHTUNG !!!

Be very careful before buying this kind of product, because I just realized that, because of the design of the multiplex system at Citroen, only Radios or Changers sold by Citroen can be installed !!! I bought a Blaupunkt IDC A09 changer on eBay Germany, but I cannot install it on my C2, because this changer has been manufactured to be installed on a german car (multiplex norms "CAN") and Citroen uses french norms "VAN"........ Too bad ! (the visual aspect is also very lightly different).

"Oliver Brachmann" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@brachmann-web.de...

Reply to
azerty

Don't know about German connectors, but I found this for UK units. Hope it helps.

monkey_with_a_chainsaw