Citroen AX

Hello all,

Can you help my? Do you know that Citroen AX 1.4 D have synchronization gear-box in all gear also reverse?

P.S. This gear-box have reverse rear without security (foe example press, raise lever of gear). If I'll drive example in 5 gear, and I drop reverse gear, that I complet destroy gear-box. Maybe save any cog ;-)

bye, bye Keller

Sorry, my english is not good :)

Reply to
Keller

Normally, all gears are synchronized except reverse...

"Keller" schreef in bericht news:ctm64d$roj$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Reply to
F. Braams