Citroen AX indicators.

Hi there,

I just got my AX back from the MOT people - it all worked fine before the MOT, but ever since I got it back there's been a problem with the right indicators. Only the rear indicator works now, and it flashes at triple speed (as you'd expect, seeing as how the other two lights don't work) - also, the other two indicators don't even work when I switch the hazards on.

I've checked the bulbs, the fuses, and the connections under the hood - t'internet is giving me all sorts of possible solutions - does anybody have a straightforward answer to my problems?

Many thanks in advance!

Doug.

Reply to
DougWomble

Check the Hazard light switch & connections.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Could be the relay has developed a fault.

Andy.

Reply to
Andrew

Wow that's helpful Duncan, did you even read the post?! The front and door indicator don't work at all, either when the indicator or hazard switch are set to on. Gees.

Reply to
Taylor

Yes & they route through the hazard switch, it's the most common point of failure. Swap the connections round & see if the problem swaps side , although it's probably something boring like a wire having come adrift.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

If the hazard switch is the problem then the back indicator wouldn't work either. If the bulb holders can be removed then swap them with a light that's working.

John

Reply to
John