Citroen AX Fault Codes

I was reading , made by the entity known as Whiskers, that requests spam to be send to snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com and I became inspired.

Still have this one?

Reply to
2Rowdy

I was reading , made by the entity known as 2Rowdy, that requests spam to be send to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com and I became inspired.

Oops, forgot the link.

2Rowdy

Incredibly, yes! It has gathered more dents, but still starts first time. I'm still hoping to scrape together the wherewithal for a good H-van to use as a camper, but no nearer achieving it.

Reply to
Whiskers

I was reading , made by the entity known as Whiskers, that requests spam to be send to snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com and I became inspired.

I'm amazed it still runs. Must be the support you receive from aac :) I hope you find your H-van :)

Reply to
2Rowdy

It does get an annual service, and my mileage is low. But it's going through that awkward phase when the things that wear out cost more than the car's market price.

So do I! I do look at web sites from time to time, and I'll get around to joining the Citroën Car Club one of these days :)) I've spotted a couple of H-vans on the road too, which keeps my interest going.

Reply to
Whiskers

I was reading , made by the entity known as Whiskers, that requests spam to be send to snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com and I became inspired.

If Adrian is still roaming this newsgroup, you should get a ccc reduction for being the oldest reg of this newsgroup.

Is this something?

2Rowdy

[...]

Sadly there doesn't seem to be much competition for that title :((

Looks good, but it's on the wrong side of the Atlantic. I hope the Americans leave a few nice ones for the rest of us!

I do like the round rear wheel arches rather than the later squared-off shape - but that's not an essential feature of my dream van.

Reply to
Whiskers