manual Clarion radio C5

My second-hand C5 2002 doesn't have a manual for the (Clarion?-) radio/CD. Anyone here who can copy it for me? Pdf or JPEG, doesn't matter.

Or; where can I find it on the web. (not at www.clarion) (remove *** in the mailadres)

DJ

Reply to
DJ

try to type model of that radio in emule or any other p2p network, should works

greets

Reply to
samedi

"samedi" schreef in bericht news:dro99m$cab$ snipped-for-privacy@opal.icpnet.pl...

It didn't work ;-((

DJ

Reply to
DJ

can U specify model of this radio? cause there is lot of.... :)

Reply to
samedi

"samedi" schreef in bericht news:drpfjk$skt$ snipped-for-privacy@opal.icpnet.pl...

Don't know, look at:

DJ

Reply to
DJ

ooops... but i can't see this is clarion, maybe u should try to pull out it and then check?

Reply to
samedi