Re: Check this update

Message i.d.: news:yc%cb.295$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net, by author raymond barker aka inspired me,

Just wanted to share this one. It is the first virus posting in this newsgroup. It is made up in HTML and contains as an attachment the virus. Naturally I have stripped the HTML and the virus. I am not that stupid...

Reply to
2Rowdy

It didn't appear on the Berlin server :))

Reply to
Whiskers

Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's really rather gratifying to open up a group that's showing as having

20-odd new posts, and find the Berlin server only has about three of 'em...
Reply to
Adrian

I'm not sure gratifying would be my reaction.

Reply to
Whiskers

Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There's only a few reasons why it dumps posts - mainly the really silly things like binaries in a non-binary group.

At the mo, you just know that all the others were various infections- waiting-to-happen...

Reply to
Adrian

True - but I'm too inquisitive. I hate to think that other people are seeing things I'm not ;))

Reply to
Whiskers

Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

With your posting name, don't you find that attitude a little, erm, dangerous?

You *know* what curiosity did to the cat....

Reply to
Adrian

Can't go against nature; a chap's gotta do wotta chap's gotta do ;))

Reply to
Whiskers

Whiskers ( snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

7 lives down, 1 to go....?