Citroen C2

Hi, what abaut this new car?

Reply to
Diabolik

"Diabolik" escribió en el mensaje news:h4Idb.355227$ snipped-for-privacy@twister2.libero.it...

Well, unfortunately, it/she won't have sliding side doors, as it was believed. It is the Peugeot 107 which will got them.

Reply to
Gasket

I read a review today that said that the sport version would be the replacement for the highly street-cred Saxo VTR. Can't see it myself, all the boy racers living near me Love their saxos.

Reply to
Steve

I have see it today and I think that is very beautiful, it has many optional, and is very cheap but is very short. I think it's a car that will be very popular.

Reply to
Diabolik

Steve (steveblakemore@=No-Spam=openlink.org) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Same as they did AX GTs before the Paxo got cheap enough.

No, I think the main thing against the C2 has got to be the fact that it's absolutely *dog* ugly.

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:Xns94075AB20FBB8adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

Is that a pro or a con? She's got a face and a body that, hmm, is something different.

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There's cute-ugly (Ami 6, H-van), and there's ugly-ugly. Like the C2.

If it was any worse, it'd be a BMW.

Even Citroen are trying to hide that godawful rear window line - look at the official launch shots on

- can you think of any camera angle that would hide it better?

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:Xns940857F6B4752adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

LOL The interiour is as small as a 7 series BMW I think.

Until finally on the last page we see the rear window. I agree with you, that IS an ugly window.

Reply to
2Rowdy
2Rowdy ( snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

They're not really ashamed of it, are they?

At least it distracts you from the interior - I mean, a choice of dayglo gearlever colours? WTF?!?

Reply to
Adrian

Message i.d.: news:Xns9408CFD762643adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, by author Adrian aka inspired me,

The designer team were all puzzeled. Who ordered that big window? Let's, euh, put it there. It's bought and paid so let's use it. We'll call it a feature, a moment of inspiration.

Are you trying to force me back to those pages? I won't. Da Yglo sounds Eskimo. (white/blue?) Gear Liver sounds shifted pork. (grey/black/red?)

Reply to
2Rowdy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who could get used to it. I think French car-makers are going through a 'weird shapes' phase - look at those Renault rear-ends, they make the C2 look quite sensible.

Reply to
Whiskers