What is going on?

we are testing newsgroups!!!!we are portuguese students at school..... thank you for the welcome sweet kisses ana "2Rowdy" escreveu na mensagem news:bo8mfl$n81$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

Reply to
ana rodrigues

The newsgroup was not very active and I am glad people are pooring in but I can not guess what they are speaking about. Where you all come from? Spain? Portugal? Welkome to this newsgroup! Some info here

Have a great time, please stay a bit on-topic. I got a XM. What do you drive in?

Reply to
2Rowdy

They work :))

Mine's a ZX Leader 1.9D ;))

Reply to
Whiskers

If you are a student, I think you can speak and write in English! That's also my request to all those French, Spanish, Italian and other native-language speakers: please write in English. This is an international newsgroup and (sorry) English is an international language.

D.J. (Dutch driver of his 15th Citroën, nowadays a Xantia 2.0 HDI Break, long ago started with a 2CV)

"ana rodrigues" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@acadiane.org...

Reply to
D.J.

"ana rodrigues" hat in Betrag news: snipped-for-privacy@acadiane.org dies gedichtet:

Hi Ana,

it is regarded inpolite to do extensive tests on random newsgroups. There are special test newsgroups for this purpose.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Xsara Picasso HDI, not so satisfied ...

Ciao

Reply to
nando

ana rodrigues ( snipped-for-privacy@aveiro-digital.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Well, DO NOT do it to live groups!

alt.test is the right place.

Do it again, and there will be an abuse complaint to your school's ISP. Your teacher should be ashamed of themselves. They ought to give you all a severe telling-off, and then post here to apologise in person.

Oh - and post replies at the bottom, like this.

Reply to
Adrian

Testing Newsgroups!?!?!?!?! What they all said up there ^^^^. Take it to alt.test - in fact read some of alt.test, it can be quite amusing... in a paint and drying/grass and growing kind of way...

That faqs.org link is a corker - read and learn. Then buy a Citroen and come back and get to know the rest of the (very) odd people who insist on driving and maintaining them despite what their heads tell them...

CAS

2x XM V6 Auto Series I 1x BX GTI 8V (For Sale!!)

-- Wise Man Once Say - "Man who buy 2nd hand XM with head, a fool. Man who buy

2nd hand XM with heart, still a fool but a happier one" (c) 2003, Me!
Reply to
CAS