ZX Volcane 1993 Td

Have owned ZX since new had very few problems - wish Citroen made something that would be an adequate replacement!

The heater/air fan/blower has stopped working checked all the fuses etc.not sure if there is a relay involved. Any ideas?

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

Could be the fan failing or I have heard that the resistor pack goes faulty. Try thumping it, it worked on my Xantia.

Reply to
Malc

Will give it a try......... Is the resistor pack the coiled metal device mounted in the heater air intake?

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

I think it's on the fan itself.