1955 Ford F100 239CI V-8

I'm in the process of tuning up my truck and I need to know which cylinder is #1. Is this info online anywhere? If not can someone just tell me which cylinder is #1?

Thanks

Reply to
bam

The one that sticks out toward the front of the car the most toward the rad

Reply to
John C

I have the 54/55 Ford Truck shop manual at home. Will check on it tonight.

On a side note, do you have any ideas where I might be able to trade a

56 grill for a 54 grill? Everything on my truck says 54 but the grill is from 56 according to the pictures I have seen. I would like to get the correct year.
Reply to
SpyFox

No 1 cylinder is first plug in front part of engine (passenger side) You might find this site helpful:

Joe6pak