FS: Wheels & Tires from 1972 C20

I'm about to upgrade from my factory 16x7 steel wheels (with small logo hubcaps) to something different. The tires are in excellent shape with probably 75%+ tread left. They're monsters: "E" load rated 235/85-16 Goodyears. They're VERY heavy duty and load rated over 3000 lbs each.

$175 for all four

Pic:

I can shoot some more pics if you like - just let me know!

Located just north of Dallas. For pick-up only - will not ship. (too dang heavy!)

Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (remove the SHADES to reply)

Reply to
MrC1