i need a new rear end

please pardon the > stuff

I have a 57 GMC 3/4 ton flatbed I am working on, but I am unsure what rear > end I should go for it has a 350 out of a 79 corvette matted to a redone > 700r4. will be used for hot rodding a little, but mostly daily driving, and > a little towing/hauling. would like to keep the stock bolt pattern. > > my book says that now it has a spicer 45(pre dana I'm thinking??) > > any suggestions? > > > thanks > mike > >
Reply to
Loads-0-Fun