Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1958 Landrover Stationwagon fs in NZ
1
1

700r4 question
can anyone tell me if you can use a 700r4 from a 4x4 89 chevy on my 2 wd international hot rod project truck i know i have to change the tailshaft but are there any major differences between the 2wd...
2
2

FS:86 Silverado Suburban Diesel
1986 Chevrolet Suburban pkg.,6.2 Diesel,auto,a/c,p/w,p/dl,ps,p/db,cruise,tilt,stereo,3rd. seat,captains chairs,console,roof rack,rally wheels,class 5 receiver hitch.2 tone Blue w/Blue cloth good.Over...

Stock GM 12-bolt truck Diff Strength
I was wondering if a stock 12 bolt truck rear end (w/ eaton posi) would be able to take 650 to 700 horsepower (at the crank). If not what is the best way to strengthen it, without buying ford 9....
5
5

55tf rear end
Has anyone ever put a 1981 Malibu rear end under a 1955 2nd TF? If so, where there any problems?... Thanks tc
2
2

1950 Ford F100 Project questions
Hey All, I am new to this game so I hope you all will not mind a few basic questions... I am looking at buying a very nice 1950 F100 Ford which is in pretty decent shape to begin with, the body only...
1
1

FOR SALE---1970 International Pick-Up
Body in great shape.Engine needs project offer. Truck is in Macon Georgia.90 miles south of Atlanta.I can send pictures if interested.

78 chev
i have a 78 , 350, looking for vaccum pic, manuel, anyone have any infor to lead me in the right direction

WANT Manual(s) for 1965 Mercedes model 1113 Truck
Anything useful to help maintain the vehicle. Will be on vacation first 3 weeks of sept but will answer all email ken

WTB: 1948-1953 Chevy 1/2 Ton PU Project
I am looking to start a restoration project on a 1/2 ton chevy pickup, between the years of 1948 and 1953. I am located in NE Ohio, and finding one not completely junked is rather difficult in this...
1
1

Selling Your Truck? List It FREE!
Unlike eBay, let me list your car FREE!! Hundreds of pre-approved buyers!

42 chevy parts, All parts from ca desert truck
I have the following parts for a 42 chev truck for sale, 1-2 core radiator-$175.00 obo 1-4 core radiator both in good shape, no leaks can tell-$250.00 1 stock gas tank with no rust, truck is a ca...
1
1

Power Windows Recommendation
I have a 1956 Chevy Truck that I am wanting to install Power Windows in. I purchased a Juliano Kit and it won't work. I need it because I shaved the door handles on the outside of the truck so I'm...
1
1

radiator hose cross reference
I have a 69 chevy C10. Six years ago I installed an Edelbrock Performer intake manifold. The Performer manifold placed the temp sensor in a different location than stock. I changed the water outlet to...
1
1

MPG question
Hello, I realize that this probably question will probably make me look somewhat stupid, but eh.. So anywho, I have the chance to purchase a Chevy 65 half ton pickup, with a 292 in it. I'm not exactly...
2
2