71 Triumph Spitfire for sale

Hi People would anyone here or friends like to buy my spit as I am no longer fit enough to rebuild her brakes and do a respray she lies in my garage a bit sick herself she was rebuilt in 1990 from the bottom up have pics I've put new battery and bought lots of brake parts I would like £350 for her she has no holes just a bit of surface rust thanks for your time

Reply to
Pumpaction

Um, where is it? Do you have any pics? Have you ever used punctuation?

Reply to
Pete M

Um, where is it? Do you have any pics? Have you ever used punctuation?

Thanks for your help it was only a simple request. I did not think I needed a gcse in English to ask for help never mind the fumes from the petrol must have gone to your head

Reply to
Pumpaction

No doubt you attended the "Arkright" school of 'customer care'! Clue, you are the seller, the person you replied to is your possible buyer...

Reply to
:Jerry:

So you're in Aberdeen or Cornwall? Doesn't matter, eh?

I'll give the Spitfire a miss if you're not willing to give a clue as to where it is, thanks though.

Reply to
Pete M

Thanks for being an ass. I might well have been a buyer for a Spitfire, but if you expect to sell it you need to tell me:

  • Where is it?

  • What state is it in ? Road legal / illegal driveable / towable / trailerable / immobile / sweepings

  • What other bits come with it (if any)?

  • Is the paperwork straight?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Being able to read and understand our native language would be a bit of a help to you when attempting to communciate with your fellow citizens. You don't need a GCSE just primary school standard English which you don't appear to have mastered.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Just that by saying 'you are no longer fit enough' suggests you come from an age where such things were the norm.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ouch.

Careful, you're making me feel old...

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R N Robinson

Surely not? This s**te way of posting to newsgroups came in with 'texting' which is only really about a decade or so old.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

As the saying goes, someone who turns out poor work always blames their tools. Used correctly OLE works, it's major failing is not what it outputs but how it works with attachments and Rich Text etc.

i think the comment was in relation to the non us of punctuation and the resulting poor readability of the post made by the op but i could of course be totally wrong i don't think dave was talking about top posting as there has been no top posting on the other hand we do see a lot of people using text speak when asking something like ru ok m8

Reply to
:Jerry:

My mistake.

Reply to