so much for metwizer

This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500

sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.

I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work better

Reply to
Kafertoys

trey

ROFLMAO if thats the best you can get your pissing in the wind. Tell everyone how you tried to blackmail me into taking down the pics of Joans and your hack shit plus all the references to you on my pages, to keep you from posting those pics. My response was and still is FUCK YOU. Post more and also tell the owner if he's that unhappy i will redo the metal work for FREE. I think your blowing smoke out your ass cause your mouth knows better. Post them, hell it don't take batteries that long to charge. Paint and all he might have paid $2500.00 but not just for the metal work, which is all Womack and i did and i have folks that can prove that unlike Brad who can't be found. I'll back the shit up coming out of here not like you laying the blame on everyone under the friggin sun except where it belongs. Your mouth is writing a check your ass can't cash. Keep posting the pics its a trip down memory lane.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Sherry, you're as much a scumbag as Mario. And possibly dumber as you married the slimey bastard. So you put some pictures of a bus on the web. So what. You can't tell who's or what bus it is. Especially from those crappy pictures. Your batteries died ? Bullshit. If they did I'm sure you would have slapped a couple more together out of bondo.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Everyone knows Wiz doesn't do anything other than metal work. If there's any bondo or paint on that car, it is done by someone else.

The difference between you and him, besides the fact that he's not a hack, is that //you// charged for a bad bondo and paint job. You initially took all the credit for Joan's car but later distanced yourself or did you forget?

If that car is indeed a bad paint and bondo job, it isn't Wiz' work and he certainly did not get paid for it like you did, tweaker.

Reply to
Remco

to answer the battery question sorry but I was camping when I was taking the pictures and the charger was at the shop.

kelly Bet you don't have the balls to bet Brad is real and he is still doing paint, body and restoration work at his own shop.

but if you can get $2500 for just the corner of a bus and it looks like that I need to charge more.

Check out Sam's sage green beetle on my webshot page that came from another shop and I did fix it for his wife.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'll tell you what asswipe go to the archives on my site 2004 sept and see the pics of that job being done which is more than i can say for any shit you put out. IF brad's real then you need to stand behind what YOU HAD HIM DO AND YOU COLLECTED THE MONEY FOR shit head. Pmail me his no. and we'll see how much you paid him, probably nothing. Also where's the owner no. if he's that pissed huh? Your reaching and your busted, nice try but it ain't flying. I can't help what painters do or you'd be out of business for letting shit like that go on that bus. See different from you i document my jobs in al the nitty gritty not from 1 at start and 1 at finish and from 20 foot. So again Piss off, your busted again,

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Dude, is this your handy work too? It's horrific. Please, step away from the welder.

what about this?

you stuff sucks man... you cant weld, you cant hammer metal. You should stop while you are behind. And I have every right to say that. This is a grill I made for a 51 Ford pickup. It's the last piece of metal work I have done, that's why I'm showing you it. It was 5 separate parts. the buckets are from a 51 PU, and the center is 49-50 Ford car. This is freaking metalworking. I'd be more than happy to show you more if you would like. I can dig up pictures of my 28 Dodge.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
trey

LOL... Trey, Marihack has stated, right here on this group, that the metal work isn't really important, because it's the body(bondo)work and paint that makes it look nice...LOL... that, came from Marihack, the self proclaimed restoration expert....... he also said *all* of his work is "show quality"... what do you think of the webshots pages? show quality work?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

threaten me all you want kelly

lets see how your rep handles the 2k + hits I have been getting every week on my webshot page your not going not going to be able to lie your way out of it. I have paper work telling joan I would have fixed her car before you lied to her to get it to your shop.

guess I should find the pictures of Fanco's 73 convertible you also hacked

Reply to
Kafertoys

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

LOL...yeah right.... you billed her for "all rust repaired with metal" long before she picked up that rolling pile of bondo from your shop... you lied about doing the work to get paid, so any sensible person realizes you had NO intentions of completing it... just as your bills said you undercoated the car....you didn't... lots of things you billed, and were paid for, but didn't do... like a "restoration".... you did a quick mud and squirt and thought you'd get away with it like usual... it backfired and you got bit in the ass because everyone has seen your "show quality" work...LOL your words do nothing to change that... remember, "a picture is worth a thousand words"... but try anyway hackmaster, tell us what you see in these pictures:

and the "show winning" (*second place of two cars, LOL) Ghia
you can explain the show winning work in those pictures, or take your usual cowardly way out and avoid them... not that it matters, anyone with eyes sees a hackjob in those pics..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Fixed??? I thought it was perfect as it was? Here's some of that paperwork:

Remco

good job marihack... you managed to post what everyone gets at Kelly's website...why did you avoid all the questions asked? as usual you are too afraid to try and defend your work here, you have been exposed as a hack and can't deny it... good job again... loser..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Something is fishy here. You photographed the screen of your computer, right? (That mess of lines in the pics is called moire.)

Your reply should be very interesting.

Reply to
John

A little more info on Mario: A few offenses in NC: Nov 8 2004 SPEEDING 062/45 May 27 2004 DWLR (Driving with license revoked) May 27 2004 OPERATE VEH NO INS Jun 8 1999 EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG Jun 8 1999 INSPECTION VIOLATION Jun 29 2004 FICT/CNCL/REV REG CARD/TAG Jun 29 2004 REAR LAMPS VIOLATION Jul 11 2003 LEASH LAW VIOLATION Mar 22 2006 SPEEDING 047/35 Mar 22 2006 EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG Mar 22 2006 NO OPERATORS LICENSE Dec 28 2007 DWLR Dec 28 2007 SPEEDING 050/35 Oct 18 2006 DELIV/ACCEPT BLANK/OPEN TITLE

In Maryland he was sued and lost. $120,00+ judgment against him back in 1995, renewed in 2006.

He was married to "Paula M" on 4/4/1985 and they divorced in El Paso County, TX on 12/20/1989.

Reply to
Neil

A little more info on Mario: A few offenses in NC: Nov 8 2004 SPEEDING 062/45 May 27 2004 DWLR (Driving with license revoked) May 27 2004 OPERATE VEH NO INS Jun 8 1999 EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG Jun 8 1999 INSPECTION VIOLATION Jun 29 2004 FICT/CNCL/REV REG CARD/TAG Jun 29 2004 REAR LAMPS VIOLATION Jul 11 2003 LEASH LAW VIOLATION Mar 22 2006 SPEEDING 047/35 Mar 22 2006 EXPIRED REGISTRATION CARD/TAG Mar 22 2006 NO OPERATORS LICENSE Dec 28 2007 DWLR Dec 28 2007 SPEEDING 050/35 Oct 18 2006 DELIV/ACCEPT BLANK/OPEN TITLE

The last one is the one to worry about. Who knows how many times he's avoided things by not doing title work properly. Someone is going to buy a car from him with a bad title and it'll come back to bite him in the ass.

In Maryland he was sued and lost. $120,000+ judgment against him back in 1995, renewed in 2006.

He was married to "Paula M" on 4/4/1985 and they divorced in El Paso County, TX on 12/20/1989.

Reply to
Neil

ismissed customers car

ismissed customers car

customers car

ed customers car

for title and it was issued 2 days before ticket was written

Reply to
Kafertoys

and it was issued 2 days before ticket was written

Reply to
trey

Shear stupidity on Paula's part for marrying you. Should be a major crime if you were allowed to breed.

Reply to
rjmacres

Why would anybody trust a guy who can't even manage a driver's license or insurance? That kind of record suggests heavy drug use.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer