78 Olds Cutlass Salon 4DSD - value?

This blue beauty was bought new, has only about 35,000 miles on it, and has been kept in an indoor garage. Runs great and has no body damage or corrosion. V-6 engine, auto transmission.

Any idea what it's worth? What would you pay for it?

Reply to
Howard Davis

Howard Davis ( snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Probably not a lot.

*I* wouldn't, but it might help if you give us a clue as to which part of the UK you're in.

Or are you in that part of the UK the other side of the Atlantic that hasn't realised George III died a year or three back, after losing you lot to George Washington?

Reply to
Adrian

Yes, and sometimes I think we lost that war for "freedom" big time.

Reply to
Howard Davis