Anyone looking for a Rover P6?

While out shopping on Friday, I noticed an ad in my local Post Office window (in Bath). Someone is selling an L Reg (tax exempt) 3.5 P6. There is a small photo, just showing the front through an open garage door, so I couldn't tell much from it, but it looks from the chrome and paint that it has been looked after (or prettied for the photo?)

I've got no connection with the seller, and I don't want it myself (no more room), but I am prepared to make a note of the contact details and pass them on if anyone here wants them.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren