Anyone want a Rover P6 3.5?

Somebody at my Depot in Luton has an old Rover P6, bodywork pretty well finished, but she assures me it has a good 3.5 v8 with something like 50K on the clock, it was going to be a resto, but is too far gone.

She wants £100, and you'll have to recover it from Luton.

Anybody interested?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Oh, forgot to mention, it's 1976, but don't know which carbs it has.

Alex

Reply to
Alex