Percy may be up for grabs.

I've come to the conclusion that I've not got time to finish Percy and It's unlikely with a growing family that he will be used if finished anyway.

Is any one interested in giving him a home?

He is in an unfinished state at the moment. Needs the V8 that replaced the Jag lump plumbing in and wiring up. Exhuast fabrication and refitting of the centre tunnel.

He has prior to being parked up passed an MOT though he does have at least one area where the chassis needs work.

New doors front and rear.

Safari roof (shortened from a LWB but fitted well)

Stage 1 axles (Yep thats right... rocking horse droppings modified to fit a SWB)

FWH

3 Speed Auto

3.5 V8 untested

Tax exempt

New headlights

Disco rims with Bronco Terminator tyres (no longer produced but similar to BFG Muds I seem to recall)

90 Front end

I'm not looking for huge amounts for him and will never recoup what I've spent in the past. At worst he may need a New chassis, you could get away with a plate and sorting the engine. He's got to be worth £700 to a grand in bits but thats the last thing I'd want to do.

Last time he was insured with all modifications declared and the Jag lump in it cost me £120 on a Limited milage classic policy with Sureterm - Like I say he's tax exempt too.

Further details here -

Lee D

Reply to
Dr_D