BMW 2002

Hi, Advice please - I want to sell my 1974 BMW 2002Ti automatic, 55,000 miles, 2 owners, but: a. Have little idea of its market value b. Have little idea of where to advertise it.

all suggestions welcome

Thanks,

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon MacPherson

In article , Gordon MacPherson says...>

Ebay or Pistonheads.

Reply to
Conor

I'm afraid it's absolutely worthless mate. I'll take it off your hands for = a=20 tenner - you can pay me when I come to pick it up ;)

Actually, according to 'Classic Cars', a mint 2002 is worth =A33750 and a= =20

2002tii =A36250, so somewhere between the two?

--=20 Halmyre

That's you that is.

Reply to
Halmyre