caliper seals supplier

I wonder if anybody knows where to buy caliper hydraulic seals direct eg can you buy from girling? or their source as I have been quoted £15 for a pair from a classic parts supplier.

thanks, Steve

Reply to
Stephen Tames

Any decent motor factor? But 15 quid for an overhaul kit sounds about right.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Seems reasonable to me. However, you can try these, they supply seals direct, kits or individual seals

Alex

Reply to
Alex

If you're trying to find the tricky-to-find square O rings and the one-shot bolts for holding the halves of a Girling caliper together, they're a stock item at Landrover stockists (Range Rover).

Reply to
Andy Dingley