Dana 44 leaf spring plates

Hi,

I need a pair of leaf spring plates to fit a rear Dana 44 for an XJ (spring over). None of the local dealerships or parts places has them and I haven't been able to find any in the salvage yards. Can anyone point me to a source?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Why not have a local machine shop fabricate them? That's what I'm planning to do for the axle swaps on my '62 Willys.

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

Reply to
cactuscowboy

Rubicon Express sells them. I don't remember the price, but I've bought several sets through the years.

Daren

Reply to
Daren McMorris