looking for four speed 'box for my bmw 2002

Hi there,

Does anyone have a four speed box for sale for my 1972 bmw Touring?

Please reply to this group, or, for a faster response:

snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com

Many thanks!

Reply to
Jaap

we have recon unit exchange only £4900 including delivery to mainland uk, isles of scotland, add £300

Reply to
Donny

I'm sorry, £4900 for a gearbox? are you sure you havn't slipped a 0 there?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Either that or it's the £160 spotlight guy again!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Howard Rose saying something like:

It is; the nasty little ripoff artist. I'm of the opinion he's a released mental patient.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dave grow up please, £4900 inclusive is well below going rate for a guaranteed recondtioned for this model. Maybe you should learn your classics before farting shit though your mouth?

Reply to
Donny

Type 'BMW 2002 gearbox' into Google and the 3rd hit gets an engine and gearbox in France for 1500 Euros.

Reply to
SteveH

Buy it then, loser!

Reply to
Donny

Wow! Such amazing customer service skills.

Reply to
SteveH

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Donny" saying something like:

Maybe you should stop trying to rip people off, you utter tosser. This isn't a personal space for flogging your dodgy kit, so take your overpriced box of German cogs and shove it sideways up your arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dave,

Why don't you tell him how you *really* feel about his gearbox?

Reply to
Dean Dark

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Dean Dark saying something like:

I know, I know; I've been holding back. Too polite; that's me all over.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon