Classic Car hire.. straw poll.

It'd be interesting to know which of those two groups would bring in the greatest returns for your investment. I strongly suspect the latter - especially if you're hoping to sell a few of the cars as you go along. Personally, I'd forget all the exotics, especially as you're not based darn sarf, and go for nostalgia rather than dreams.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

He's in footballer country mate, with the rich and famous of Manchester/Liverpool just a short helicopter ride away.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In Phase one, don't forget the Helipad and chopper parking, they will need that to get to pick up your exotics.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yes. I could live with that as day to day transport.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Good point. Though I'd expect them to buy their own, there must be a market among the hangers-on and wannabees. Mind you, an occupation servicing their whims wouldn't be my choice.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

know it makes sense

Reply to
Letharge

This doesn't, but it'd be more fun!

Willy Eckerslyke

Expensive, and doesn't really do anything better than a quick saloon or hot hatch. Estate agents and polo-playing 20-somethings drive them.

Don't see the point in spending 200 quid just to drive a car for the day.

Reply to
SteveH

Ben Blaney realised it was Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:53:54

+0300 and decided it was time to write:

That's wat Pete asked for (literally: 'what you lot might be interested in') - so that's exactly what he got from us lot. :-)

Reply to
Yippee

Ben Blaney gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Without the right lottery ticket, depressingly much for me...

The Lightweight E demonstrator was for sale - £150k... Sold.

Reply to
Adrian

Willy Eckerslyke gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I don't know which I want more.

Actually, I think I do. Comrade.

I Want It.

Reply to
Adrian
[Snip]
[Snip]

Like this one here :)

Mark W

Mark W realised it was Thu, 03 Feb 2005

20:07:13 +0000 and decided it was time to write:

Very nice, although I'd prefer a LHD one.

Reply to
Yippee

CHARLES HAMILTON ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I've corrected your slight typo.

Reply to
Adrian

It's such a disgusting car. Begs for a T5 engine and black tinted windows, and silly lowering.

Reply to
Doki

Doki ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Amateur.

Adrian

In news:Xns95F2DB3C96894adrianachapmanfreeis@130.133.1.4, Adrian decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

probably easier to do than to put some silly little undersized 5 pot with a blower in...

V8 every time

Reply to
Pete M

Exactly. Mr Blaney knoweth.

That's the intended market, but with some really nice stuff to make it more fun for us to do, 328s for example.

To be honest, it's all been interesting and helpful.. with the exception of "I always wanted a Carlton"

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not to mention that said silly little undersized 5 pot would be the wrong way round anyway...

Reply to
Adrian

Pete M ( snipped-for-privacy@blue-nopressedmeat-yonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Don't forget the Rancho...