For auction: '72 Beetle (apologies if this is off topic)

Auction ends 23-Jul-03 19:29:42 BST.

Due to a change in my circumstances, I am reluctantly having to sell my bug. Here's the skinny:

  • 1200cc engine, unleaded, needs new starter motor * Registered in 1972, V5 document ready and waiting * Needs new floorpans (welding involved) * Needs an MOT (failure certificate available for reference) * Needs various undercarriage welding, although not a great deal. * Needs new seats, interior trim, new running boards and front lighting.

It also needs other various odds and sods; this would be ideal as a project car for someone wanting to get involved in the Volkswagen scene.

As it has no MOT, it will need to be collected from my house and towed/trailered away. Car starts first time with no problem, but is not road legal at present. Serious viewers are welcome to come and see prior to bidding: as almost every other auction on here also says, you are bidding to buy, not to view :)

Other pictures are available:

... serious bidders are advised to check the detail in the photos to avoid dissapointment.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line (coop_vw at hotmail), I'll do my best to answer them. Cheers, and thanks for reading.

Reply to
.