Push Rod Tubes revisited

Unlike Mike a couple of posts ago I do not have my engine pulled and would like to replace the push rod tubes. Would love to hear arguments on screw adjustable vs. spring adjustable.

Thanks

Reply to
RhinoJockey

Do it right... pull the engine, loosen heads, changes tubes...

Reply to
Mel P.

What's wrong with the adjustable push rod tubes like the ones described in the current issue, June?, of Hot VW's magazine? Joe 73vwbttl

Reply to
Sleepy Joe

On 30 May 2004 09:04:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Sleepy Joe) ran around screaming and yelling:

Sleepy, nothing is *wrong* with them...you just have to take changing the center seals(whether it be a stock type or o-ring) as "regular maintenance"....i picked up a set of stock tubes today at the Bugout in Manassas Virginia... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani