Great British Autojumble

I just discovered that this is on at the NEC on the 11th January.

Anybody been to previous ones? Is it worth the time?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Hi there

I cant say that I have been but im thinking of going as I have just had my event that day canceld so got the sunday spare.

Dont suppose you have any more details do you if I get chance tomorrow erm today hell its late early :-) I will give the NEC a ring and see whats what and let people know in the thread.

All the best

Paul

Reply to
Paul Henry