How many names does this poster have?

> peter turtill alias Thomas Garret alias Edward Exworth alias smicker alias > Sanni > Abacha alias saleh jambo alias delegiwa alias dele giwa alias pete alias > removespam alias An Metet alias Ding ding. Hear the bell alias > snipped-for-privacy@theman.com > alias Anonymous alias snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com alias removethisbit alias Secret > alias > ...... > > obviously this list is not full and final, peter dear, but it does give > enough > info for people to google your names especially Edward Exworth where it > will > show very clearly you making a cockup with who you are pretending to be. > > > -- > Mrs.Smicker-Abacha
Reply to
Secret

yeah, thanks for reposting that spam that we didn't see the first time round.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Obviously I am not sure about those or the pivacy.net ones but some are already turning up such as "Tone" snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMantb.org.uk Mr J snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk and I am certain there are many more to come as he is using some new ones now on uk.people.disability and uk.legal ;-) I am going to colate as many as possible and send them to the DWP who have the power to track him down;-)

Reply to
Secret

..and thank you Mr Bolus for replying rather than just deleting!

Bye-bye thread - yet again....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Good luck to you. Today he is posting as Mrs.Smicker-Abacha and as Saleh Jambo;-) pete

Reply to
pete

Reply to
Secret

LOOK YOU DUMMY, QUIT REPOSTING SPAM! We don't want to see it. Just report it and move on. Some of us on decent servers or with decent fillters didn't see it first time round, and WE DON'T WANT TO!!!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Today he is posting as Chris Bacon (usually Chris P Bacon) on uk.legal see he is using his thai account snipped-for-privacy@thai.com pete

Reply to