How Many Miatas have you owned?

Hey, last time I thought this group was getting WAY too quiet, I started a

thread on where the participants were / are. I was shocked how many people > were still hanging around and just waiting to comment or read others > comments. It led to a long and enjoyable (at least for me) thread. > > This is another question that I think will be fun / interesting; > > HOW MANY MIATAS HAVE YOU OWNED? > > Ya, that means your name had to be on the title for some period of time > (well, officially but I'm liberal on this matter). Let us know please. > Maybe > this will in part spark this group back to life. I know there's all kinds > of > depressing stuff going on all around us but let's not forget the thing > that > can always put a smile back on your face in short order! > > For me it's 2! > A 1992 SE Brilliant Black and Tan (Not officially an SE but referred to as > a > 'Black Miata' in the sales brochure) and my current 1999 BBB (Black / > Black > Interior / Black Top). I know there's a bunch of folks out there who've > owned as many or more. > > Let me know, > Chris > 99BBB >
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

2 with my name on the title, 2 that were acquired for parts, all 1991 to 1996 models.

Possibly going for number 3, (or number 5 depending if you count the parts cars), next year, we'll see.....

Pat

Reply to
pws

I claim 3 1/2!

My original was a 2003 Emerald Mica. It was brutally murdered in August

2004.

Next, I treated myself to a 2004 Black Cherry - with the sport suspension package - and I am proud to say I never got a ticket or drove off the side of mountain, even on a blind hairpin.

I traded the Black Cherry for a 2008 Copper Red sport earlier this year. There were...... problems. Problems. That ended up being my 1/2 Miata because I only owned it (name on title!) for a couple of weeks. (By the way, it drove like a marshmallow.)

The dealer (Beasley in Georgetown) made it right by replacing the 1/2 Miata with another one and since I specifically wanted Copper Red, they upgraded me at no additional cost from a sport to a touring with a sport suspension and a comfort package (which are the features I had on my Black Cherry.)

I'm about to hit 2,000 on this zoom - there are big pluses to the NB that I miss, and big pluses to the NC which I am enjoying. As long as I'm driving a Miata, I'm going to be smiling regardless.

-Carol

Reply to
Carol