I'm looking for a project, pref anything Lotus

The message from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mad about Lotus) contains these words:

I'm looking for a project car, any condition providing the price is > appropriate. Lotus Esprit, Elan, Elan+2 or possibly Europa. Wanted as a > genuine hobby car, it will be rebuit lovingly and not for profit. > If you know of a crash damaged Lotus or a forgotten one in a barn, please > contact me - email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

This message appeared about 6 days ago and I responded by e-mail. As yet I haven't had so much as an acknowledgement so are decrepit early 70s Lotuses really so thick on the ground that budding restorers are spoilt for choice?

Roger

PS Any other interested parties out there?

Reply to
Roger